I whipped up a quick no-cook fudge made out of three simple ingredients – vanilla frosting, white chocolate chips, and mini peanut butter crackers.
The end result is a rich and sweet, mouth melting fudge with a lightly sandy/powdery quality that reminds me of fudge I’ve had in the past. The peanut butter crackers add a salty contrast to the sweet fudge.
Although I used storebought frosting, I imagine you could amp it up by using homemade frosting. I also think the recipe could be infinitely modified by either swapping out the flavors of the frosting, the chocolate, or the crunchy filling.
- Vanilla frosting + white chocolate + couple drops of peppermint oil + Oreos = Grasshopper fudge
- Cream cheese frosting + milk chocolate + graham crackers = Chocolate cheesecake fudge
- Vanilla frosting + white chocolate + matcha powder + Oreos = matcha Oreo fudge
Since the ingredients are so few, the quality of each will really impact the outcome of the fudge – so choose your ingredients wisely.
Pro tip: If you have trouble smoothing out the top of your fudge, lay a sheet of cling wrap over it and flatten it with your hands like so. Mess-free and easy-peasy!
Sweet and Salty White Chocolate Peanut Butter Crackers Fudge
Makes a 9×9 inch pan
From Cookies and Cups
1 can (16 oz) of vanilla frosting
12 oz of white chocolate chips
2 cups (6 oz) of mini peanut butter crackers (e.g. Ritz)
- Grease or spray lightly a 9×9 or 8×8 pan, depending on the thickness you desire for your fudge
- Melt your chips in a double boiler or the microwave.
- As soon as they are melted, stir in your entire can of frosting.
- Fold in your crackers.
- Spread into prepared pan and chill for 30 minutes.
- When firm, cut